Why Submit to the Coal Combustion and Gasification Products Journal?
There are several advantages to authors wishing to publish in the Coal Combustion and Gasification Products on-line journal, including:
- Publication of the papers in two different mediums ensures greater visibility of scientific content.
- The on-line journal version will serve as a centralized dissemination point that can make an impact on policymakers, researchers, industrial analysts, educators, ash marketers, advertisers and others involved in the coal combustion by-products industry.
- The CCGP insert publication of extended abstracts and short, topical research communications pieces in Ash at Work, with its circulation of over 3000, guarantees the author's research immediately reaches a focused target audience.
- Authors are not charged to publish in nor will readers be charged to access content from CCGP Journal.
- Individuals that compose the journal's editorial board are internationally reconized within the ash industry and academic settings.
- Option to submit own metadata for indexing purposes, such as research methodology, method of analysis, or indexing schema.
- Opportunity for full-text indexing with top search engine providers such as Google, Google Scholar, Scopus, (etc.).
- Opportunity for indexing within top database indexes such as ISI, Chemical Abstracts, Compendex, GeoRef, etc.
- Ability to include data sets, research instruments, source texts, and supplementary material in a variety of other forms such as color photos/graphics, audio, and video. Inclusion of supplementary material to the online journal does not require payment of inclusion fees.